Wednesday, July 17, 2013

07.15.2013 Feeling Better!

Hey family!! So before I forget, thank you for fasting for me!  And please give a special shout out to Emily and Syd- thanks so much for thinking of me and for fasting- I know fasting is really hard but it really really helped me!!!
I know you are dying to hear so- I called sister P. on Friday, I had to tell her all of my symptoms, whats been going on and then she phones someone in America and tells them.  So someone from Etna will be calling me today to tell me when and where I will go to meet with the doctor.  But I should have an appointment either tomorrow or Wednesday :)  So never frett!!!!!!  But I am doing loads better than before!!!  So thank you all for your prayers and support! I can really feel them over here in England! 

This week was really great!  So we went to Durham last p-day, and no big deal but the durham cathedral is where they filmed parts of harry potter!!!  Hahaha I was so excited!! You can't take pictures inside but in the middle there is a court yard and I took lots of pics there because that is in the first 4 movies :) hahaha but it was so much fun! and BEAUTIFUL!!! we climbed to the top of the tower, 325 stairs and at the start there is a sign that says climb at your own risk.  But it was so much fun!! I forgot my camera today so i'll send pics next week!!!

It has been so so so hot here lately!! We haven't seen rain in like 2 weeks- which is weird! and England doesn't know how to handle heat- most buildings don't have air conditioning so we have been teaching outside in the shade- and I am starting to get horrible tan lines! hahaha and my hair is getting so blonde!!! what the heck! it's crazy! 

Monday we had the most epic FHE, we are really trying to make chinese FHE amazing so that all of our investigators will bring friends- that way we can start teaching their friends and really strengthen the group we have! 

S. and J. are doing great! S. is just so adorable!  We were going to ask J. if S. could be baptized so that way R. will get to see it before she goes home, but they are going to be out of town next weekend so sadly it doesn't work :(

B. is doing great, he is going to start to come teaching with us and he is way excited!

Our investigator B. is getting interviewed next week!!  The only thing that is holding him back is yesterday was his first time at church and they have to come at least 2 times before getting baptized.  But he is so great!  We LOVE B.! He is hilarious and he really wants to become perfect so the gospel makes him really really happy knowing that one day he can live with God and be perfect.  His faith is so strong.  I have never met more humble people, the chinese are so sincere and humble!


We met with W. this week!!  we randomly called him and he said he wanted to meet with us again, it was so great we sat there and bore our testimonies and he said he had read from the BoM since we saw him last! It is so great because I had a feeling my time with W. wasn't over!

Well it has a great week! I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well and having fun!! I love you loads!!!!!
<3 Sister Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment