Wednesday, July 31, 2013

07.23.2013 Transfer Calls

Hey family!! So transfer calls came in last night and I AM STAYING IN NEWCASTLE!!! Even though we all knew I was going to stay here I was so relieved!!! I love it here so much!!

Ok So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin. . But I am working on a letter so you should get it soon and it has more details. . .

Well the chinese group- it is growing SO MUCH!  Everyother week the chinese break off and have their own seperate meetings.  Ever since it has started we have seen so many miracles!  We had 6 investigators at church this last Sunday! and the other sisters had 6 as well! plus those that are already members, the group was around 23!  And the sisters had a baptism this week and another one next week- it is so amazing to watch it grow!! FHE is so much fun and the chinese love it!  Sis I. and I are going to work SO hard this transfer, we want to see the chinese group become it's own branch!!!! The only problem with that is no one we teach stays in England, they are all students so we have to find solid men who can receive the Melchezidek (ya have no idea how to spell that one) priesthood.  I am so so so so glad I get to stay here because I am so excited to be a part of these miracles and to watch it grow and to get to help as many people as I can!!!

So B. was supposed to get interviewed Saturday- he was so golden.  But he texted us told us he was tired after going to the gym so he wasn't coming. then he didn't come to church- or FHE and he hasn't called us back or responded to our texts.  So I hope that he eventually calls us. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  so sad.

S. and J. were out of town this week :/

We found a great couple! There names are M. and J.!  We have only met with them once, but they also came to church and they had such a great experience so I am way excited to continue to teach them!  Oh and B., he told me to call him after transfer calls because he would be really sad if R. and I both left, haha

Ok so transfer calls- crazy how one call changes everything, oh the drama that went down yesterday!  All I knew was that R. was leaving and (don't share this with to many people).  Sister I. has been called to train again! so sis Seely is leaving and I am getting Sis H.- i am so excited!!!!  She has been out almost a year, and everything I have ever heard about her is good!  I hear she is really funny and works super hard!  So I am so excited!!!! and we are going to crank it in Newcastle!!!

I went to the Doctor, there wasn't much they could do.  Did I already tell you this? It all blurs together. . . umm but I am feeling really really good right now! they want me to see a cardiologist but i'm not so sure- i'm feeling good now and that just takes time and there isn't a whole lot they can do.  But stop worrying! hahaha I'm good for reals! and Sis P. has really become like a mom to me, she checks up on me and is so worried.  Actually President is speaking in our ward next Sunday so she'll be up here and I'll get to talk to her more!

I am so so so sad to lose R..  She has been such an amazing trainer and companion, I love her to death and she has been so great! We have had so much fun together- wow maybe too much fun but we have worked so so hard.  Right now Sis R. and I carrying our zone!  I love her to death and it will be weird to be in newcastle with out my ''mom''. . But I am so excited for her!

ok I will send pics- have a great week! Love you!

~Sis Monroe








No comments:

Post a Comment