Sunday, January 26, 2014

01.07.2014 - Transfers...staying in South Shields but new Assignment (Sister Training Leader)

Can you believe transfer calls came again last night?! where does the time go?!?!

oh no!!! oh yes??? I don't know how I feel SO many emotions!  Well I am staying in Shields!!! YAY with Sister Neilson!!! YAY YAY!  and the other sisters are staying the same YAY!!!

However on an unseen curve ball-- I got a phone call last night from president. . ..  I've been called to be a Sister Training Leader!  WHAT?!  Oh man I am so excited and so nervous!!!!! AHHHHH  what that means is once a week I go on exchanges with my SLT companion Sister Peck (who is serving in Gateshead) and we go on overnight exchanges with the sisters in the north, we watch their weekly planning and then report back to the assistants-- and we go to mission leadership council with President, the assistants, and the zone leaders.  . . . . . . . . . .. there are currently 8 STL and each companionship covers 2-3 zones.

Whelp didn't see that coming! but I am SO SO SO SO SO excited!  I am so grateful for the chance to get to know so many sisters- and to encourage uplift and inspire them!  I am really excited to do that! But nervous because the pressure is on! everyone will be watching- but mostly I am excited, I feel like I have been blessed with a gift to be encouraging and happy- so I am really excited/nervous! oh and I am so pumped to go to mission leadership council- I hear it is very intense!!!!but I am most grateful to stay in South Shields with Sister Neilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

No comments:

Post a Comment