Saturday, June 28, 2014

05.19.2014 -- Passed Driving Test!!!!

Hey family!! well guess what. . . .

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO- that was a miracle!!!!!! oh man!!!!!!!!

This week we got to go on exchange with the Newcastle sisters- one of the sisters she is struggling pretty bad right now and it broke my heart to see her that way!  I have served around this sister for like 7 months and I love her to death and it is pretty heart breaking to hear how much she is struggling.  In that moment I felt so close to the Savior because I could feel the love that he has for her. It is so hard to imagine but he loves us all that much!!!

I was reading the scripture in 1 Timothy that says God has not given us the spirit of fear but of love- and in John (maybe 1 John) where it says perfect love casteth out all fear.  I have come to see how true that is, with everything!  Street contacting, visiting members and less actives- whatever we are worrying about as we pray for that Christlike love he can help us overcome that fear or hesitation and give us the courage we need to press on!!!

Other exciting news- I have gotten a really nice farmers tan!! :) we have seen SO much sun this week!  I have been trying to soak up every second that I can because I have no idea how long it will last for!!!  I am one step closer to getting toffee- which is a huge achievement here in England :) oh ya!!
This week we traveled out to a little town in our area called Richmond-- apparently it is the original.  And oh my goodness- I fell in love! IT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE TOWN EVER!!  We contacted all day but it was great because the sun was out, the people were nice, and it was exactly what I pictured England to be!!!! :) 

Other than that not too much to report- we have been doing a lot of finding this week :)  oh and I came up with a new approach!  So I have a disposable camera- and we go up to people when we are contacting at the park or somewhere with nice scenery and I say hey do you mind taking a picture of me and my friend- then I pull out an old school camera- and I say ya I came over from america and I'm sending pictures back home to my mom.  So once the camera is full you will get a lot of pictures of me and sister peck ;)  hahaha but it has been a great approach because it slows people down everytime :)

Tomorrow we have zone conference in york :) and then we are going on exchange with the gateshead sisters- sister Neilson!! Whoop whoop!! So it will be a great week! We are trying to find 3 new investigators this week and schedule them!!  Should be a good week!!!!

Well I love you loads! thanks for all of your love and support!


<3 Sister Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment