Sunday, March 30, 2014

03.24.2014 -- Baptism


So if that is true I sent a lot of pics today!!  Well nothing too exciting happened this week--  except for J. GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!

It was such a great night!! The primary kids sang- the Spirit was really strong- it was just a really nice night! J. absolutely loved it!  She's such a brave little girl and to see her go up and share her testimony after she was baptized- it was so neat :)

E. really enjoyed the baptism too!!

We went on exchange with Newcastle university this week and sister Daheke came up to south shields- we had a great time and saw so many miracles!!!  We met so may great people and we went contacting on beach road- which is pretty close to the beach and there is a huge park- the sun was shining and we had a good ole time :)

E. just continues to be a huge miracle!! She is amazing!  telling her friends that this is the only true church- she started reading the BOM to J. every morning- she wants her to get in the habit now, even though she is 2. WOW she is so great!!!!!! ) <3

President and Sis Pilkington came to our district meeting- Elder Baker had us all instruct for a little bit- and I did my instruction on being happy and talking to everyone :)  so Sis Peck and I sang a song and changed the words to if your happy and you know it- President loved it! haha oh man there I go again out of my comfort zone singing for Pres!

Driving is going well- I'm taking my practical test a week from today- wish me luck!!!

The relief society had a little present and card for me for my bday :) I really love this ward they are just the best!

Today for pday we are having a disney pday and everyone has to dress up- so i am going to be Belle :) did my hair all up and it's goig to be great :)

well love you! have a good week!

<3 sis monroe
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment